In Energetika, we believe on a positive impact in climate change through the use of technology, this is why we help companies and organizations to become sustainable in the most innovative way. We are an international company, with a quick horizontal structure, which enables us to make fast implementation and succeed in a highly competitive industry. Our integrated cloud-based (IoT) platform is designed to customize and easily expand the network of intelligent lighting, smart sensors, and software. Activity and insights are
collected from across the spaces and made instantly available via intuitive facility management software to achieve maximum energy savings.
For 9 years, we have been growing exponentially as an open culture company, with three main offices located in The Netherlands, USA and México. In our team there is plenty of room for personal development. By joining us, you will be working with people from a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds in one of the most exciting and promising environmental and technological sectors.
Are you looking for a company that makes a breakthrough environmental contribution by implementing top sustainable technologies? We are looking for enthusiastic team-players who want to gain experience in the Netherlands to solve real-life problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quick scan (current energy situation of client).
- Sales partner support with client acquisition.
- Kick-off with project design department.
- System commissioning and system integration with MX team.
- Project planning and coordination with Installation team.
- Project management: Communication on site, meeting customer’s requirements, tracking of costs
- and PO's, managing changes while ensuring quality, risk tracking, project delivery
- Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Electrical installation and IT technology experience.
- Network configuration experience desirable.
- Pro-active and capable to work independently.
- Strong abilities of communication (verbal and written), time management and coordination.
- Professionally fluent Dutch and English, verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic for startup environment.
- Full time contract 40 hours per week.?
- Basic + performance bonus salary construction.?
- Project Management Training.
- An environment where your input is stimulated and valued.
Please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com or call 06-42262939 for more information.
Technical | Project Manager | Energetika | Sustainable | | Data Protection | Analist | Amersfoort | Utrecht | vacature | vacancy
ID nummer: 290