Are you an expert in financial and project controlling? Do you like to work in an international organization? Are you talented, result-oriented, accurate, flexible and hands-on? Please read on!
In this position you will work within a diverse portfolio of activities and projects erent kind of projects and departments involved in the organisation of meetings/congresses and other activities for the EAU. The Project Controller is mainly responsible for the realisation of a trustworthy and reliable financial administration and (project) reports. The Project Controller reports to the Manager Finance & Control on a daily basis and to the Executive Manager Business Affairs hierarchically and works closely together with (project) managers, coordinators and finance colleagues.
The Project Controller is responsible for:
- Contributing to the annual reports
- Periodic and ad-hoc financial- and management reports
- Budgets, forecasts and realization
- Impact and risk analyses
- Noticing inefficiencies and providing feedback to the project team or department
- Monitoring invoicing processes and keeping track of expiration dates
Terms of employment
Within the EAU, ample opportunities exist for personal and professional growth. Attractive salary package depending on years of experience (between € 3000,- and € 4.500,- fulltime), including an excellent employer pension agreement, collective insurance and a very interesting position in an informal and international working environment.
The EAU represents the leading authority within Europe on urological practice, research and education. Over 18,000 medical professionals have joined its ranks and contribute to our mission: To raise the level of urological care throughout Europe and beyond. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services like congresses, scholarship programmes, training courses, (scientific) publication, guidelines clinical studies and registries to their members. The EAU is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands, and employs around 80 enthusiastic, international professionals.
- A graduation in (post-)hbo/wo education (or comparable), for example an hbo in Finance or Business Administration, supplemented with a post-hbo degree in (financial) controlling
- Availability for 24-32 hours a week
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel and Powerpoint are obligatory
- Experience with the financial and project modules of AFAS Profit is a big plus
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch
The ideal candidate is proactive and notices imperfections and inefficiencies and initializes improvements. Therefore accuracy, persuasiveness, strong analytical and communication skills are important. The EAU expects a flexible and proactive work attitude of all her employees.
How to apply
If you want to apply you can send your resume to email@example.com with a short motivation. For more information you can call me on 06-28346667 or send an email.
ID Nummer: 1424