Our client is an international (online) wholesale organisation. They deliver their products in almost 40 different countries. Sustainability is the base of the operation. The products our client sell contributes to that as well.
The head quarter is located in Arnhem region.
For this young, ambitious, dynamic and fast growing organisation we are looking for an inside sales specialist who will serve the Scandinavian market.
Having fun at work is important. That’s why the organisation invests a lot of time and effort in the development of their employees. The colleagues you will work with are ambitious, active and have a great team spirit. In the function of inside sales specialist you have a strong affinity with solution selling. You can see opportunities and you act accordingly. You can describe yourself as driven and motivated. You always want to achieve the best results!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Team up with the key accountmanagers to build pipeline and close deals
- Leading and guiding the customers to the platform
- A competitive salary, depending on experience and education
- Good training- and development opportunities
- Great colleagues and great team building activities
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar sales role
- Passionate about going the extra mile
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Strong time-management skills
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Swedish and English)
If you want to apply, you can send this directly via the contact form or send your CV to email@example.com with a short motivation. For more information you can call me on 06-28346665 or send an email.
Vacancy | job | inside sales | Arnhem | international
ID number: 916