In this role you work with designs from a contracted UX designer. You convert the designs to modern responsive frontend applications. Lots of features use blockchain technology (almost entirely Ethereum based solutions), so there are a lot of interactions with Smart Contracts. The goal is to make the user journey’s as close as possible to current traditional solutions because blockchain interactions from a user’s experience is still very troubled and complicated.
- A permanent job with a permanent job location
- A salary between € 4500 and € 6000 gross per month for a 40-hour workweek, depending on experience and education
- Good training- and development opportunities
- Great colleagues and great team building activities
- 25 paid holidays
- Possibility to have tokens
- Free lunches
- Remote working possible
- Vacation money
Our client is a ground breaking start-up in the blockchain community with a unique and game changing proposition. The company is currently now working with many freelancers but has the ambition to grow with permanent staff since their workload keeps growing. The team is mixed with different genders, ages and ethnicities; everyone is welcome as long as you are qualified in your field and have experience in the blockchain world. The head quarter is based in the Utrecht region.
- You have senior knowledge of React.JS or another JS framework
- You have knowledge of UX design (including the basics of Figma or Sketch)
- You are experienced with Web3 technologies and demonstratable knowledge of- and experience with the concept of blockchain
For more information about the role please contact me at email@example.com. You can also call me at number 06-2834 6666.
ID number: 1384